~ • ~
If you want kindness, be kind. If you want friends, be friendly. If you want help, be helpful. If you want love, be loving. If you want respect, respect yourself & others.
One will most often get more of the things that matter in life by giving them first than they will by trying desperately to get them or asking for them.
- Collect value by contributing value.
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine
- You can’t measure love
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Want to feel better?
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- A magical question
- Genuine kindness doesn’t have ulterior motives.
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness