Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
If you want kindness, be kind. If you want friends, be friendly. If you want help, be helpful. If you want love, be loving. If you want respect, respect yourself & others.
One will most often get more of the things that matter in life by giving them first than they will by trying desperately to get them or asking for them.
- Collect value by contributing value.
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine
- You can’t measure love
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Want to feel better?
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- A magical question
- Genuine kindness doesn’t have ulterior motives.
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness