Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: Setbacks and self-doubt
If you create goals with confidence, but sometimes suffer from self-doubt, realize that it’s a sign that you’re on the right track, not the wrong one.
Because if your aspirations don’t push you beyond your comfort zone, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Setbacks and self-doubt
- Don’t be deterred from the greatness within you.
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- Refuse to quit
- You have it within you to be the master of your destiny…
- Level of difficulty
- Leveling up in life
- Every challenge you face and overcome today…
- What I’ve learned about determination & commitment
- Empower yourself
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- There will always be someone better at something than you are
- Today is day one.
- Beating yourself up & tearing yourself down.
- Want to feel better?