Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: The strength in tolerance and kindness
If the results of your habits don’t make you a better, stronger, or healthier person, it’s time to consider new habits that do.
“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” — Carlos Castaneda
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- Strength and vulnerability
- Your voice is a choice. Always.
- “It’s too late.”
- Achieving personal goals: Be patient and disciplined
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction