~ • ~
Excerpt from: The strength in tolerance and kindness
If the results of your habits don’t make you a better, stronger, or healthier person, it’s time to consider new habits that do.
“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” — Carlos Castaneda
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- Strength and vulnerability
- Your voice is a choice. Always.
- “It’s too late.”
- Achieving personal goals: Be patient and disciplined
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction