Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Seen in a meme:
If I’m weird around you, it’s because I’m comfortable.
If I’m weird around you, it’s because
I’m comfortable I don’t change who I am so that people will like me. Because the kind of people I like will like me for being real.
- Real men
- It’s OK to be weird (and the best people usually are).
- To be yourself. It isn’t easy.
- The unique you is beautiful
- Authentic people don’t have to make a show of their success…
- Resistance isn’t futile
- How big is your box?
- The Circle of Like
- When you truly know who you are…
- Relations & relationships
- The mock of shame
- Offsite: People with interesting lives have no vanity