Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
I’d rather be interesting than normal.
- Offsite: Normal is…
- The mock of shame
- Offsite: Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine
- Offsite: If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
- The unique you is beautiful
- You aren’t who you think you are. The problem with the expression “Be yourself”
- To be yourself, it isn’t easy
- Offsite: Weird is just a side effect of being awesome
- Offsite: “Masks” by Shel Silverstein
- Offsite: To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else…
- Offsite: When you are brave enough to be yourself…