~ • ~
“I wish I knew a year ago what I know now.”
You will never know today what it will take life experience over the next year to learn, but you can always increase the rate at which you learn things by getting out of your comfort zone, trying new things, and growing from the process.
Every new experience you have, every mistake you make, and every challenge you face will provide you with a valuable learning opportunity.
Every skill you develop as a result of these life experiences can then be used to deal with and overcome additional challenges you face.
If you want to be better prepared for what life has in store for you, never stop learning, never stop challenging yourself, never stop trying to broaden your perspective, and never stop exercising your body or your mind.
Like everything, they deteriorate from lack of use.
Take a direct and active role in what you learn in life and where you go as a result.
Wisdom, strength, power, and understanding don’t come from your comfort zone.
You have the awesome ability to upgrade your body and your mind at any moment.
It’s a shame to waste that by living a life wishing you knew then what you know now.
Life is meant to be a surprise.
Live, learn something new, and make a difference with it. Ad infinitum.
- Life isn’t always easy
- Who is in charge?
- Strength from discomfort
- Growth and Discomfort : Getting outside of your comfort zone
- No one can make you get fit.
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- The master of your destiny
- Find your own limits
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- You were meant for greatness.
- You are responsible