Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: Want to feel better?
Happiness is more likely to manifest itself in one’s life as a result of making a positive difference in other people’s lives than it is by solely seeking to benefit one’s own.
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- Happiness is not a destination
- A good example
- Accentuate the positive
- Be a good example of what it means to be a good example.
- Be an agent of positive change.
- Be an encourager
- Be someone’s reason to smile today
- Be the kind of person that your heroes would be proud of.
- Be the person you want to be remembered as.
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Being kind and considerate is always a choice.