~ • ~
Happiness is more likely to manifest itself in one’s life as a result of making a positive difference in other people’s lives than it is by solely seeking to benefit one’s own.
Excerpt from: Want to feel better?
Originally Published on: Aug 21, 2015 @ 06:05
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- Happiness is not a destination
- A good example
- Accentuate the positive
- Be a good example of what it means to be a good example.
- Be an agent of positive change.
- Be an encourager
- Be someone’s reason to smile today
- Be the kind of person that your heroes would be proud of.
- Be the person you want to be remembered as.
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Being kind and considerate is always a choice.