Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
“The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” — Samuel Johnson
The reward for being kind is inherent in the act of giving it.
“Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.” — Leo Buscaglia
Give kindness and do good because you can. Because the world needs more people who do. And there’s no better person to do it than you.
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- The right thing to do
- Doing Good
- Be a bright spot in someone’s day.
- Be awesome. Make someone smile today.
- Everyone deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- Go ahead, make someone’s day…
- Take the time to say it
- There is no inflation on acts of kindness
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.