Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
Every little step you take towards a goal — no matter how small — is progress.
- What I’ve learned about achieving personal goals
- There will always be someone better at something than you are
- You were meant for greatness
- The persistent drip
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction
- Offsite: Never give up on a dream just because of the time
- Offsite: Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.