Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
“Don’t squander your potential living a life that amounts to far less than the one you are capable of living.” — Zero Dean
- Always be working towards what you want in life
- You were meant for greatness
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- The master of your destiny
- “It’s too late.”
- Motivation & achievement
- Are you awake?
- Expiration date
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Weaknesses are a leaky boat
- Refuse to quit
- What I’ve learned about determination & commitment.
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Achieving personal goals: Be patient and disciplined
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life.