~ • ~
“Don’t squander your potential living a life that amounts to far less than the one you are capable of living.” — Zero Dean
- Always be working towards what you want in life
- You were meant for greatness
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- The master of your destiny
- “It’s too late.”
- Motivation & achievement
- Are you awake?
- Expiration date
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Weaknesses are a leaky boat
- Refuse to quit
- What I’ve learned about determination & commitment.
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Achieving personal goals: Be patient and disciplined
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life.