Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.
- Always be working towards what you want in life
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life.
- The master of your destiny
- “It’s too late.”
- Motivation & achievement
- Are you awake?
- You were meant for greatness
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- Expiration date
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Weaknesses are a leaky boat
- Refuse to quit
- What I’ve learned about determination & commitment.
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Achieving personal goals: Be patient and disciplined
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction