Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: Likability. Being liked and unliked.
If you want to reach your full potential, then you must learn to accept yourself for who you are & who you want to be and take personal responsibility for your life and how you feel.
And along the way to self-actualization, you must be prepared to be unpopular. Don’t leave your sense of worth and well-being in the hands of others.
Those who achieve greatness in life don’t let others dictate how they feel about themselves — and neither should you.
- Likability. Being liked and unliked.
- The Circle of Like
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- Saved by criticism
- The unique you is beautiful
- The problem with the expression “Be yourself”.
- Not everyone will understand your journey…