Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: Filling in the blanks
Don’t fill in the blanks for things you don’t know the true answers to with negative things that you convince yourself are the truth.
- People change. Memories do, too.
- “I just tell it like it is”
- Energy flows where attention goes.
- You don’t know what you don’t know.
- Offsite: Not everyone thinks the way you think
- Offsite: Habits of thinking need not be forever.