Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: If you want to be happy
The more you release yourself from the negatives in your life and let go of the things that are holding you back from being happy, the more you free yourself to adopt a lifestyle that creates an environment that allows for, nurtures, and sustains happiness.
- If you want to be happy
- It’s OK not to be happy.
- Happiness is not a destination
- You are not a book (and why that matters)
- Setting the table of your life
- “I can’t do that”
- The problem with problems
- There will always be someone better at something than you are
- Energy flows where attention goes.
- The power of focus
- The awesome power of asking yourself good questions
- 12 Ways to find encouragement