Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
You don’t get over the fear of doing something by not doing it.
Courage doesn’t come from your comfort zone because courage doesn’t exist without fear.
- Positive thinking vs positive doing
- The results of your actions speak louder than words
- There will always be someone better at something than you are
- Do your thing.
- You were meant for greatness.
- Don’t be deterred from the greatness within you.
- Offsite: You as much as anyone were meant for greatness.
- “I have no opportunities.”