Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
Conventional thinking doesn’t change the world, crazy ideas do.
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” — Andre Gide
- Someone should do something
- Productive boredom
- The problem with problems.
- Airing of grievances
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- “If only” is a roadblock on the highway of life.
- The awesome power of asking yourself good questions.
- If you’re bored, you’re boring
- How to overcome boredom.
- You don’t have to wait for acceptance or permission to do great things
- Doing it “wrong” and doing it anyway