Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking that being busy or having a full schedule is the same thing as living life to the fullest. It’s not.
Being busy is easy.
Prioritizing your time in a way that allows you maximize your experiences and truly enrich your life and allow for personal growth is not.
Having a full schedule is not the same thing as living life to the fullest. It’s not even close.
What you spend your time doing matters.
- Expiration date
- What it means to live life to the fullest
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life
- You have exactly one life to live to do everything you ever wanted
- Stop wishing for more time
- Offsite: To live is rarest thing in the world