Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
When one learns to be kind selflessly and without expectation, they discover that the reward for an act of kindness is simply to have done it.
- There is no inflation on acts of kindness
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- Go ahead, make someone’s day
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- Appreciation and gift giving.
- Offsite: Kindness is contagious. So are zombies. Be careful!
- Offsite: Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- Kindness is contagious (image)