Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Be the kind of person that your heroes would be proud of.
- One less rhinoceros (intentions vs actions & dealing with mean people)
- Be someone you would be proud to know
- Be the embodiment of the qualities you seek in others.
- Want to be a superhero?
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 2)
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 3)
- Someone should do something
- Wearing a cape is optional
- Collect value by contributing value
- If your presence doesn’t add value, your absence won’t make a difference.
Originally published on: Dec 31, 2013 @ 22:20