Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
“If you don’t build your own dream someone else will hire you to help build theirs.” — Tony Gaskins Jr.
It’s better to be the indispensable lead of your own life story than a dispensable part of someone else’s.
Remember to live your life by choice not by chance.
“Don’t put the key to your happiness is someone else’s pocket.”
Have a purpose. Set goals. Aim high. And take action.
“When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.”
Direct your life. Don’t just drift.
“The amount of satisfaction you get from life depends largely on your own ingenuity, self-sufficiency, and resourcefulness. People who wait around for life to supply their satisfaction usually find boredom instead.” — Dr. William Menninger
- Use your free time wisely
- The master of your destiny
- If your presence doesn’t add value, your absence won’t make a difference.
- Who is in charge?
- If you want something extraordinary
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- Change your priorities and you change your life.
- Achieving personal goals: Take personal responsibility