Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: The process of becoming who we are
Be a person who believes in the possibility of positive change because it is often the belief in something that creates the possibility.
- The process of becoming who we are
- Who we are today
- You may not always know what to do, but you can always choose…
- It’s your life. Never stop having fun with it.
- “I wish I knew then what I know now”
- Life isn’t always easy
- Who is in charge?
- Strength from discomfort
- Growth and Discomfort : Getting outside of your comfort zone
- Never stop looking for beautiful things.