Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Don’t squander your potential living a life that amounts to far less than the one you are capable of living.
Prioritize your long-term goals over your short-term comfort and commit to doing that which is hard and necessary instead of what is quick and easy.
Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.
Always be working towards what you want.
Refuse to be an extraordinary person trapped in an ordinary life.
- Stop wasting your time following someone else’s idea of the ideal life.
- The master of your destiny
- “It’s too late.”
- Motivation & achievement
- Are you awake?
- You were meant for greatness
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- Expiration date
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Weaknesses are a leaky boat
- Refuse to quit
- What I’ve learned about determination & commitment.
- The strength in tolerance and kindness
- Achieving personal goals: Be patient and disciplined
- Don’t let what you can’t do stand in the way of what you can do.
- Goal setting and breaking the “I can’t” excuse addiction