Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Achieving personal goals: No excuses!
Everyone has weaknesses and limitations. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone faces failure and unfairness in life at one time or another. You are not alone. By focusing on your strengths and making the most of what you DO have, you can do great things. What are the things keeping you from achieving your goal? Are they truly things you cannot work around if you truly wanted to? No one is going to hand you your results. You have to work for them. Be stronger than your excuses.
Achieving personal goals series:
- Take action
- Do it for YOU
- Visualize your results
- Make a commitment to yourself
- Take personal responsibility
- Focus on what you CAN do
- No excuses!
- Work for results
- Focus on the positive
- Comparison is the thief of joy
- Be patient and disciplined
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- Offsite: The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own