Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Accept who you are. Stop comparing yourself to others. Stop worrying so much about what other people think. We all have strengths and weaknesses. One day you will realize how beautiful you are. Why not make that day today? It is only when you accept yourself that you will truly be free.
- When you truly know who you are…
- Strength from discomfort
- The Circle of Like
- Likability. Being liked and unliked.
- Rejection is neither an indication of value or talent
- The problem with the expression “Be yourself”.
- The unique you is beautiful
- You are not a book (and why that matters)
- Self-love vs Narcissism