Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Excerpt from: my book series
From truly listening to people to going out of your way to making someone feel appreciated, kindness comes in all shapes and forms.
Not only is your kindness often returned to you by those you share it with, people who feel good tend to make other people feel good simply by association.
Whether it’s simply making someone laugh or smile, never underestimate your ability to start a chain reaction of positivity.
A single act of kindness may seem like such a small thing, but so is the ember that starts a wildfire.
Be someone’s reason to smile today and you may just find yourself encountering more of the types of people who make you smile in return.
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness.
- Be someone’s reason to smile today
- Genuine kindness doesn’t have ulterior motives.
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine…
- Anger and hate dig holes. Love and kindness move mountains.