Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
One adds far more value to their life by contributing something of value to other people’s lives than they do by seeking to benefit only their own.
“Try not to become a [person] of success. Rather become a [person] of value.” — Albert Einstein
- Collect value by contributing value
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Want to feel better?
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine
- Be a catalyst for kindness