Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Your mission today, if you choose to accept it, is to perform a random act of kindness.
Pay for someone’s toll or coffee.Put some change in an expired meter (*Note: may be illegal in some states). Share an artist’s work. Make a donation to a cause or help promote it. Help fund a Kickstarter project. Have flowers delivered to a receptionist. Let the Wookie win.
Or just make a stranger smile.
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine
- There is no inflation on acts of kindness
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- You can’t measure love
- Go ahead, make someone’s day
- Appreciation and gift giving.
- Offsite: Kindness is contagious. So are zombies. Be careful!
- Offsite: Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- Offsite: Kindness is contagious