Please note: If you like the content on this page, much -- but not all -- of the written content featured on this site has been reviewed, edited, and updated (as necessary) and is now included my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
You don’t have to be happy to have a healthy attitude, but a healthy attitude is far more likely to lead to happiness than an unhealthy one ever will.
- Healthy habits harbor happiness.
- Happiness is more likely to manifest itself…
- Happiness is not a choice.
- Happiness is not a destination
- The danger in believing “Happiness is a choice.”
- It’s OK not to be happy.
- If you want to be happy