~ • ~
A healthy attitude is what allows a person to see the value in all life experiences, not just the “good” ones.
The simple decision to be happy isn’t as much of a precursor to happiness as a healthy attitude is. A healthy attitude is what allows one to truly appreciate the journey of life regardless of one’s circumstances.
The more one learns to enjoy & appreciate not just the highlights of one’s life, but the complete journey, the more often happiness arrives as a result of that enjoyment.
Excerpt from a post originally published on: Aug 14, 2015 @ 07:23
- It’s OK not to be happy
- Happiness is not a choice
- If you want to be happy
- Want to feel better?
- Are you awake?
- Happiness is not a destination
- Contrast is good
- Create an environment in yourself and your life where good things feel welcome, and good things will come.
- Dealing with mean people
- Positive thinking vs positive doing
- Remember this day
- Today is day one
- Why “follow your passion” is NOT bad career advice.
- You may not always know what to do, but you can always choose…
- Not giving a damn is not the answer