Please note: If you like the content on this page, many of the pieces on this site have been edited, updated, merged, consolidated, or entirely rewritten (as necessary) for inclusion into my new book series (which also features entirely new content).
Good people like to treat people well. Good people especially like to treat people they know are good people well.
If you want to be treated well by those you cross paths with in life, make it your mission to leave people feeling better, not worse, for having come in contact with you.
Be patient with people. Be tolerant. Be generous. Be honest. Be trustworthy. Be kind.
Be a good example of what it means to be a good example.
- Provide the inspiration that others can use
- Take the time to say it.
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- One less rhinoceros (intentions vs actions & dealing with mean people)
- Live your life as if your heroes are watching.