Independent personal development observations, ruminations, and teachings by Zero Dean based on real-life experiences and a six+ year journey intentionally living beyond comfort.
Because my posts are written in response to life experiences, current ruminations, or lessons learned from my journey (2010 to present), there is no set schedule or agenda (other than to provide value).
[ Subscribe here ]
• • •
RANDOM IMAGES BELOW REFRESH ON PAGE RELOAD
• • •
MOST POPULAR & VIRAL POSTS:
(Also see: Featured posts)
- Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine. It’s not their journey to make sense of. It’s yours.
- Don’t let your life goals fall victim to the allure of comfortable routines.
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Anger and hate dig holes. Love and kindness move mountains.
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- Healthy habits harbor happiness.
- Don’t squander your potential…
- What it means to “live life to the fullest”
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- How to be a superhero in real life
- You were meant for greatness
- Life is hard. And it isn’t fair
LAST 3 IMAGES TO BE UPLOADED (BELOW)
• • •
MOST RECENT 15 POSTS:
(Also see: Blog view)
- Gratitude. Every day.
- Failure is feedback. It is not the end.
- The answer to the world’s problems is not less love.
- The most valuable lessons of our lives…
- Balance of thought
- The path to one’s goals isn’t linear
- The fire you light within yourself
- The reward for an act of kindness
- One of the biggest steps toward gaining control over one’s life
- Do more of what makes you healthy
- When life shuts a door…
- Exactly what we need
- The happiness of your life
- A key to lasting happiness
- Be the indispensable lead of your own life story
POSTS LISTED BY TOPIC
(click a link to go that section on the topics page)
Challenges & Hardships
Persistence & Determination
Discipline & Self-Control
Focus & Attention
Gratitude & Appreciation
Keeping An Open Mind
Making A Difference
Rejection & Criticism
Seen In A Meme
Self-Worth & Self-Esteem
Success & Failure
Ways To Take Action